- I am listening to Fixer Upper on HGTV. I really like that show, but Joanna drives me crazy when she says "real-i-tor" instead of "real-tor." There is no i in that word! I really love the rustic look Joanna uses when decorating. It's totally my style.
- I am loving that I blogged 5 times in February. Maybe I have my blogging mojo back! Or at all...LOL!
- I'm thinking it's cold! I know San Antonio hasn't had the horrible winter so many of y'all have had, but I really feel the cold. My feet and hands never feel warm! The past few days we've had cold and rain. Now, remind me how I complained about being cold when it's over 100 degrees here this summer.
- I am wanting to get done with physical therapy. The orthopedist told me I have a partial tear in my rotator cuff. I have 3 more weeks of PT to get through. I'm going 3 times a week and have exercises to do at home. I really try not to complain, but it's hard, y'all!
- I am needing to clean out my closet. I went through it once after I retired, but I need to go ahead and be ruthless. If I haven't worn it since I retired, it's going!
- Spring Break Plans: I am saving for the TpT conference in July, so I won't be making any other trips this year. I might make a short trip to donate the clothes I clean out of my closet!
Now go visit Farley's blog and check out the other posts this month! Don't forget the Rule of Three.