The beginning of the month means it's time for Farley's Currently! I love participating in this linky. It ensures I blog at least once every month LOL!
- I am listening to Chopped. I love this show. It's fun to speculate what I might do with the basket ingredients and it exposes me to new foods I've never encountered before.
- I am still loving this beautiful weather. It has turned sunny but not too hot - predicted to be only in the mid 80s this weekend. I wish we had weather like this year round.
- I'm thinking about softball. This weekend we have our last home games of the season. Our UTSA Lady Roadrunners are playing very well. We are excited that one of the girls was selected in the National Pro Fastpitch draft.
- I am wanting to finish a new product for my TpT store. I hope to get it done very soon. I'm slow when it comes to creating. LOL
- I am needing to replace the doorbell. I guess it's a good thing we don't have many visitors since we probably wouldn't know they were at the door. Oops.
- Summer: I am going to the TpT conference in Vegas, fo sho! I hope to make a road trip to Tulsa to see our San Antonio Stars play, and I wish I could take a trip on the Trans-Canadian railroad. Wouldn't that be fun?