- Something has my dog Lucy all excited. She's been barking for about 5 minutes. If she doesn't quit soon, I'll have to go out and get her back in the house. I don't want her to be THAT DOG.
- I had a rough day yesterday and really needed to sleep in. I had my official observation and right in the middle of it, one of my kiddos threw up. A lot. All over the floor. I grabbed the trash can and held it for him for round two, patting his back, and teaching on all through it. I better get Exceeds Expectations in everything after that! And then we had the Harvest Fest after school. Enough said.
- I start tutoring after school once a week beginning Tuesday. I guess I really should get some plans together.
- See above on rough day. Again, enough said.
- New shoes aren't as easy as they sound. Without going into great detail, I have terrible feet and Birkenstocks are the only shoes that I can wear all day without killing me. I sure would like some cute ones, though.
- I don't play music in my class. If you've been reading my blog, you've heard me complain about the talking (OMG the talking!!!!) my kids do. The last thing I want is more noise! But in the past, I've played a mixture of oldies, kid favorites, and seasonal music.
Now go check out all the other Currently entries and don't forget the rule of three!