It is so much fun to put faces and voices to names and blogs.
Starting on the left and going around the table:
- Denise Boehm from Sunny Days in Second Grade and her husband
- Daliene Hendon from Hello Adventure (be on the lookout for a new blog from Daliene - she's moving to Houston and will be teaching first grade next year)
- Angela Watson from The Cornerstone for Teachers
- Rachel Reyna from Fisher Reyna
- Ashley Cross from Teaching Happily Ever After
- Ashley's sweet mom, who doesn't have a blog - yet!
- Rachel Friedrich from Sub Hub and Learning to Teach in the Rain
- Charlotte Dolat from Fabulous Fifth Grade Fun
- Reagan Tunstall from Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits
Reagan's husband and sweet son were also with us, but declined to appear on camera - in fact, Reagan's son took this picture!
We enjoyed margaritas, food, and talk about the conference, blogging, Teachers Pay Teachers, networking, and so much more.
Keep your eyes open for news of a meet up near you and go. I promise you won't feel out of place, no matter where you are on your blogging journey.
P.S. Starting Monday, if you have been reading my blog through Google Reader, you won't be able to do so any longer. Many bloggers are switching over to Blog Lovin' as a new reader. There's a link in the top right column if you'd like to continue reading me there.