- I am listening to the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Don't judge! It's the only Housewives program I watch, and it's strictly entertainment.
- I am loving that my UTSA Women's basketball has started. We've been season ticket holders for years, and these young ladies are so special to us. There's a nice sized group of us who sit right behind the bench and say all those things to the referees that the coaches can't say! The women's team doesn't get the fan support the men do, so we feel strongly about being there to cheer our girls on.
- I'm thinking I'm crazy to agree to go to work for the next two weeks. The principal of my last school is such a dear friend (we worked together at district office before going different ways), and when she called me to ask me to help out, I just couldn't say no. Wish me luck!
- I am wanting a new stove. I don't need it, but gosh, I hate the black top of my stove so much. It is impossible to keep looking nice - it always shows streaks. This want won't be fulfilled any time soon, though.
- I need to fire up the alarm clock. Being retired means I seldom set the alarm. These next two weeks should be interesting. I haven't had to be anywhere at 7:00 a.m. for a long time!
- I am giving you the link to my friend Kristin's Holiday Behavior Rewards product. I know some of you feel the same way I do about that creepy Elf. You can use this instead to help motivate your
monstersstudents during the looooong stretch between now and Winter Break!
Don't forget the Cyber Monday (and Tuesday!) sale on Teachers Pay Teachers. Check out my store - you might see something you like, and you can get it for 28% off when you enter the code CYBERTPT at checkout.
Now hurry over to Farley's site and check out all the other posts. They are so much fun to read!