- I am listening to Big Bang Theory. I love this show. It's probably my favorite in the whole history of television. That's probably because I'm a big old nerd and these guys remind me of my high school nerd friends.
- I am loving this beautiful weather. I'm sorry for those of you who are still having winter. You can laugh at me when it's over 100 degrees here this summer.
- I'm thinking about what to do when my sister who lives in Alabama comes to visit next week. Eating lots of Mexican food is on the agenda, for sure. Maybe we will take a drive to see all the wildflowers, too. This is bluebonnet time in Texas and they are gorgeous this year!
- I am wanting to go get a pedicure. Now that the weather is warmer, it's time to get the sandals out, and nobody wants to see my feet in their current condition.
- I am still needing to clean out my closet. I never got around to it after posting about it in the last Currently. Oops.
- My Blog Name: I think teachers live in Krazy Town, what with all the kray kray things that roll down from the top. So that's what I named my blog!
Now go visit Farley's blog and check out the other posts this month! Don't forget the Rule of Three.