- I am listening to my San Antonio Stars lose to Phoenix. We are 2-8 so far this season. It's going to be a looong season. Sigh.
- I am still loving WNBA Basketball. I am a big supporter of women's sports. Our WNBA players are very talented. If you ever get a chance to see a game, take it!
- I'm thinking about Vegas! I've been prepping for my trip and I've got just about everything ready to go. Tuesday Farley and I take off and meet up with our friend from NOTJane. I can't wait to meet up with all the other bloggers and TpTers I've been in touch with online.
- I am wanting peace for our country. Times are so hard and there is a lot of hate out there.
- I am needing courage. I have a funeral to attend Thursday. It's going to be a difficult one.
- All Star - I think I'm pretty good at teaching writing. My other talent is fluent sarcasm. (wink)
Now go visit Farley's blog and check out the other posts this month! Don't forget the Rule of Three.