- I am listening to Texas Rising. This show is on the History Channel and is the story of the Texas Revolution. Very interesting, but NOT G Rated, fo sho!
- I am loving that the WNBA Basketball season is starting. The Stars had a pre-season game last week in our (supposedly) temporary facility. We have new seats after being in the same ones for 14 years. Too much change!
- I'm thinking about getting to see my great niece and nephew next week. They are 7 and 6 years old and such fun! You might see a pic or 2 of us next time I blog.
- I am wanting to stay on track with my fitness plan. I got a new exercise bike and have done time on it every day since it arrived.
- I am needing to do a pantry and fridge cleanout. I found some canned goods with a really old expiration date. Oopsie.
- Summer: I am going to the TpT conference in Vegas with Farley and NOTJane! Hope to see all of you there!
Now go visit Farley's blog and check out the other posts this month! Don't forget the Rule of Three.