Can you believe it's already August and time for Farley's monthly Currently linky?
- I am listening to Celebrity Family Feud. Not a fan, but I'm not in control of the remote.
- I am loving the dinner we had. Grilled ribeye steaks, corn on the cob, green beans, and fruit salad. Banana pudding poke cake for dessert. So yummy!
- I'm thinking about writing. I'm working on some products for TpT that will help with writing personal narratives.
- I am wanting nothing. I'm very happy nowadays.
- I am needing organization. I'm working on a system to help me keep track of blogging and business.
- RAK - I donated some supplies that I am not using to my last campus for the principal to use as door prizes.
Now go visit Farley's blog and check out the other posts this month! Don't forget the Rule of Three.