It's time to link up with Farley for the February Currently! I can't believe January is over. This month flew by.16
- I am listening to House Hunters on tv. You can find my tv set to HGTV a lot of the time. I love watching what others do to decorate their houses. It inspires me, even though I rarely do anything about it.
- I am still loving my UTSA Women's basketball, and I am excited that softball starts soon! I went to a meet and greet for the softball team yesterday. We are going to have a great season!
- I'm thinking I need to break down and call my orthopedist about my shoulder. I am afraid I have a rotator cuff injury. Ugh.
- I am wanting to get motivated and back on a healthy eating plan. I have let the holiday eating go on for waaaaay too long.
- I am needing to get busy and start looking for flights to Vegas for the TpT conference in July! Everybody go tell Farley she needs to go with me and be my roomie!
- Pageant Title: I was reminded earlier today (twice!) that I am too impatient. (But really, taking time when the light turned green to change drivers, making me miss the green light?!! Not cool!!) I guess I could be Miss Impatient. LOL
Now go check out all the other bloggers who linked up. Don't forget the rule of three!