Here is my contribution to Farley's Currently.
- I am listening to football. I am not a football fan. If given the choice, I will change the channel. Today I don't have the choice.
- I am loving the cooler weather that finally arrived. It feels more like winter. I don't like the terrible storms that damaged Texas north of me, though. Such destruction right after Christmas is unbelievably sad.
- I'm thinking about the game night we are hosting tomorrow. We have a great group of friends who are coming over. We will serve a make your own chalupa bar and play a couple of new games. Maybe I'll post about it after it's over.
- I am wanting nothing. I am truly lucky to be so content in my life.
- I am needing a clean house. See Game Night above.
- One Little Word.....
Not more things - I don't need more material possessions. No, this is about a change in frame of mind.
In 2016 I want.....
More working on TpT
I am determined to follow through this year.
Now go visit Farley's blog and check out the other posts this month! Don't forget the Rule of Three.