- I am listening to The Amazing Race. I love this show. I could never be a contestant because I would have no patience with my partner. Nor am I athletic enough, although I can swim and drive a stick shift.
- I am loving the weather. Not too hot, which I just can't.
- I'm thinking about April Fool's Day when I was a teacher. I loved to prank my kids. I'd deliberately swipe a green marker on my cheek. When my students told me about it, I said, "Sure, sure. You just want me to go look so you can say April Fool!" The ensuing begging and pleading to listen to them was too funny. I had trouble keeping a straight face. They tried to rope in other teachers - tell her she has marker on her face! I held firm. Tee hee!
- I am wanting to win the lottery. I had surprise gall bladder surgery last month and then we had to replace the heating/air conditioning unit in our house. Ouch.
- I am needing to get back on my exercise bike. 'Nuff said.
- I love KG Fonts and it really hurts to use Comic Sans on this Currently, but I'm going with it!
Okay, it's your turn! Go on over to Farley's blog and check out some other posts!